Friday, 17 February 2017

It's Been A Long Time!

Dear Friends,

Sorry I haven't posted in a long long while. The Google account which was linked to this blog was hacked, and I forgot the password. However after finally cracking how to add another writer to this page it's safe to say that Confessions of a Music Addict will finally be back in service! Posting won't be as frequent as I am also working on Non Stop 80s Love (http://penofaneightieslover.blogspot.co.uk) at the same time, but I promise it will be more regular than every 8 months! 😉

Honestly I do have quite a lot to catch up on, I haven't been exactly current with band, CD & LP anniversaries as I would have wanted to, but I'll make it a work in progress to get better! My other blog is more or less regimented to one era, so this one is free to express my passions for EVERYTHING music from ALL eras and decades. Plus, it gives me a chance to be more open and personal with you guys.

So with all that being said, it's good to be back. Just noticed in the stats section the three sites that have viewed this page the most over two years have been porn sites...like I haven't been the slightest bit risqué or suggestive in my posting, so God knows. I've got two words for them: SOD OFF. I hope to share more and more of my music confessions and my take on life! Fingers crossed I'll be able to keep it up again! I've had so many blogs that have been a flop lately and I've given up after so long. Definitely going to be changing that this year!

Hope to see you in the near future,

Sigourney (formerly Viennavox1)

No comments:

Post a Comment