Sunday, 24 April 2016

Gonna be featured in another book!

Hello everyone

As I mentioned in my last post, later on in the year there's going to be a book published by author Ian Carroll, jam packed full of memories of the late singer Prince, who died suddenly and tragically on Thursday at the age of 57. The book is only in it's early development stage, and the author has already created a 'like page' on Facebook for people to visit and post their memories, either via the comment box or by sending an email. All I wrote was something along the lines of 'RIP Prince, God bless you" and two minutes later I get a message thanking me and "by the way, you're in the book!"

Awesome sauce!

I have already been informed I will also be featuring in his other upcoming book about late heavy metal icon Ronnie James Dio, so I am really looking forward to reading what I have written and basking in other people's memories about two legends being tragically taken from us at too young an age (imo).

The books are called

Ronnie James Dio 'The Man on the Silver Mountain' - Memories of a Rock n Roll Icon
https://www.facebook.com/Ronnie-James-Dio-Memories-of-a-Rock-N-Roll-Icon-1253094674703996/

Prince 'When Doves Cry' - Remembering a Rock and Pop Icon
http://www.facebook.com/Princewhendovescry

Got a story to tell? Get them in, it will be worth it!
After the success of Lemmy Memories of a Rock and Roll Legend, these are bound to hit the book charts too! I've done my bit, and it's time you do yours too!

Genesis X over and out!



No comments:

Post a Comment